Arranging protection policies is all about putting a safety net in place for when the best laid plans don’t go as expected.
Our financial planning is designed for life, so naturally we assume that:
- You will eventually clear your mortgage.
- You will work and earn up to retirement age, and so accumulate enough to retire on.
- You will remain healthy enough to enjoy family life and a long retirement.
But it would be irresponsible of us not to recognise that sometimes things won’t necessarily go to plan, so...
- The right mortgage protection plan will clear your mortgage if you or your partner dies or suffers serious illness.
- The right family protection plan will provide a lump sum or income to replace what your household will need if you die and your income stops.
- The right Permanent Health Insurance will give you a replacement income if you can’t work due to illness or accident.
- And if you’re an employer, you may want to provide these valuable benefits for your staff because it’s the right thing to do.
Read more about each of these solutions and try out our Protection Calculator (below) for the best quotes in the market.